Hello my friends,
It’s a New Year but COVID-19 is still with us.
Sadly, we have lost Myrtle Beach’s ex-mayor Mr. John Rhodes to COVID. I would like
to offer my sincere condolences to his family and to all who have lost someone dear.
We must all do our utmost to fight this disease. Until a great number of people get vaccinated, we must continue to wear masks, wash our hands, stay at home as much as possible, and avoid unnecessary trips.
Staying at home is not easy so I have a few suggestions for you.
– Listen to your favorite music or dance with your partner.
– Try something new like Tai-chi or yoga with a Youtube video.
– Bake chocolate chip muffins or your favorite cake. My husband
tried homemade pizza dough and it turned out great.
– Reconnect and chat with old friends on Facetime or Zoom.
– Learn to play a musical instrument with Youtube or a friend.
– Find a good book to read. For example, my sci-fi fantasy novel
“I Am Sheffrou”, pen name Cami Michaels is a unique and
engaging story. Now on sale on Amazon.
For my part, I am hard at work on book 2 of the Sheffrou Trilogy.
“Betrayal”, The Color of Treason, a sci-fi fantasy thriller.
I wish you all the best for 2021,
Talk to you soon,